When you rent, your landlord insures the building but usually none of the contents. If you had to replace all of your belongings, the bill can start to add up fast. At the Deleski Insurance Agency, we’ll help you determine a good amount of renters insurance coverage, then compare insurance companies to find you great rates and discounts. Contact us or request a quote to get started.
Renters Insurance Options
- Personal Liability – Covers you for damages to other people which you’re liable for, subject to your policy.
- Personal Property – Covers your furniture, electronics, clothing, and other property kept within your home.
- Loss of Use – Covers the cost of alternative living arrangements if your home is unlivable due to a covered incident.
- Medical Payments Coverage – Covers minor medical bills for injuries sustained by guests on your property.
- And Much More
Why Deleski Insurance Agency?
- Exceptional ServiceStop by or call. Conveniently located in Roseville MN, we service Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the rest of the twin cities region.
- Great RatesWith over 30 highly rated renters insurance companies represented, we make finding great rates easy.
- DiscountsYou work hard for your money. We’ll help you keep as much of it as possible with a discount review.