Your condo association may have insurance to cover your building and common areas but it doesn’t cover damage inside your unit or losses to any of your personal property. Each association may require you to cover different things, which is why it’s so important to work with an insurance professional. We’ll help you determine your condo insurance needs and then find you the best rates. Contact us or request a quote to get started.
Condo Insurance Options
- Personal Liability – Covers you for damages to other people which you’re liable for, subject to your policy.
- Unit Coverage – Covers damage to your condo unit from the walls in.
- Loss of Use – Covers the cost of alternative living arrangement if your home is unlivable due to a covered incident.
- Medical Payments Coverage – Covers minor medical bills for injuries sustained by guests on your property.
- And Much More
Why Deleski Insurance Agency?
- Exceptional ServiceStop by or call. Conveniently located in Roseville MN, we service Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the rest of the twin cities region.
- Great RatesWith over 30 highly rated condo insurance companies represented, we make finding the lowest rates easy.
- DiscountsYou work hard for your money. We’ll make sure you keep as much of it as possible with a discount review.